Road traffic accident specialists

Johnson  law are road traffic accident specialists.

Being involved in an accident can be extremely traumatic whether as a driver or passenger.

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and have suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of a third party you may be able to recover personal injury compensation.

Accidents  are common place due to the high volume of traffic on today’s roads. It only takes a minutes lack of concentration for vehicles to collide. If you are the innocent party you may be entitled to a claim for accident compensation for your injuries.

The most common injury caused by  road traffic accidents is whiplash, which is caused by the sudden jolt forward of a persons head caused by the impact of a vehicle crashing into the rear of a car or vehicle the injured person is traveling in.

More serious personal injuries which lead to compensation claims are broken bones, bruises, scarring and in extreme and unfortunate situations fatalities.

It is important to report the  accident to your Insurance Company and record the details of the person who caused the accident or negligent party.

If you have suffered a personal injury then it is advisable to visit a doctor or the hospital and report the accident to the police so they have a record.




Try to get the name and address of any witnesses who may be able to support your road traffic accident compensation claim.

In many cases whiplash symptoms do not appear immediately but when they do they can have a devastating effect on your life causing you to have time off work and disrupting your family and social life

Johnson Law  will ensure you receive the maximum personal injury compensation for the pain and suffering caused by your road traffic accident.

We will recover any loss of earnings and expenses incurred due to the personal injury caused by the accident  from the negligent third parties insurance company.

Anyone who has sustained an injury in a car accident - be they passenger, driver, cyclist or pedestrian - should get expert advice about whether they would be eligible to make a personal injury  compensation claim.

You will always receive expert advice as our Solicitors work for you, the injured party and not the insurance company. If you would like to discuss your compensation claim with one of our road traffic accident specialists in absolute confidence complete our no obligation  form or call us now on 0845 053 1601

Road traffic accident specialists